- The customer may be blacklisted by SHU TALK;
- SHU TALK may not accept future orders from the customer;
- SHU TALK may decline the customer’s request to return or exchange any merchandise.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
This Returns Policy applies to both in-store purchases and online purchases.
Sale and promotional merchandise: No returns, exchanges, or price adjustments.
We offer one time free returns and exchanges service on full-priced products only.
Merchandise may be exchanged (subject to stock availability) or returned within 7 days of purchase (in the case of in-store purchases) or receipt (in the case of online purchases) of Merchandise provided that:
- All tags, certificates, warranties, care instructions, product labeling, authenticity cards, extra buttons, hangers, dust bags and boxes (in the case of shoes) are intact and returned together with the merchandise;
- The original invoice is presented;
- The merchandise does not fall within the category of “Excluded Items” as defined below;
- The merchandise is in sellable condition as defined below.
Returns or exchanges outside 7 days of purchase or receipt of merchandise (as the case may be) may be accepted in the sole discretion of SHU TALK.
For online purchases, international returns must be sent with tracking number e.g. DHL Express. Customers will take full responsibility for the returns.7
- Contact us at +852 3996-8009 or email us at email@example.com or via Contact Us about your request of return/ exchange;
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging;
- Affix the prepaid SF Express or other logistic companies mailing form to the outside of your package;
- You will receive a refund confirmation email once we receive your package (Please allow up to 7-14 days for in-house processing). Allow up to 30 days for your credit card company to process your refund;
- If you prefer to use your own shipping method, please send your package to:
8/F, Bonsun Industrial Building, 364-366
Sha Tsui Road, Tsuen Wan,N.T. Hong Kong
Your return shipping charges must be prepaid, as we cannot accept C.O.D. (Cash On Delivery) deliveries. Please retain the tracking information from the prepaid return label. We are not responsible for item(s) that do not arrive at our warehouse and customer cannot supply proof of delivery signature.
For online purchases, Contact us at +852 3996-8009 or email us via Contact Us for returns or exchanges.
For in-store purchases, customers can only return or exchange the merchandise in SHU TALK retail shops in the same region where the purchases were made subject to the terms and conditions.
Bags should be returned in a new, unmarked, unused and undamaged condition with protective strips on hardware intact and dust bags if provided on delivery.
Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box and dust bag as this is considered part of the Merchandise. Shoes that are returned without a dust bag and box, in a damaged dust bag or box or with marked, scratched or dirty soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
The decision as to whether the Merchandise is in Sellable Condition remains within SHU TALK’s sole discretion and its decision shall be final.
For returns of online purchases, if SHU TALK receives a return that cannot be accepted, we will the Merchandise will be re-shipped to the customer at his/her sole cost.
No return or exchange will be accepted for the following items which are defined as “Excluded Items” for purchases in store: Merchandise that is not in Sellable Condition; Merchandise invoiced as “no refund” or “no return no exchange”, Pre-sale, Sale or Aged Stock Merchandise invoiced as “no return no exchange or sold “as is”, and items subject to Environmental Levy on Plastic Bags.
The only exception permitted in the case of Excluded Items is in the case of faulty or damaged items (“Defective Merchandise”). In this case the Merchandise will be returned to the Supplier or for independent assessment by a third party to determine whether the Merchandise is defective. Merchandise damaged as a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as defective. If the Merchandise is determined to be Defective Merchandise, the customer will be entitled to repair or full refund as appropriate within the circumstances at the sole expense of the Supplier. SHU TALK will use its best efforts to secure such repairs or refund on behalf of the customer but accepts no liability whatsoever howsoever arising for the defective items supplied by the Supplier.
For refunds for online purchases, initial shipping, taxes and duties will not be refunded unless the Merchandise is defective in which case a full refund will be made subject to inspection and compliance with the policy under “Return of Defective Merchandise” below.
If any voucher has been redeemed for any in-store or online purchase, only the transaction amount net the value of the voucher will be refunded.
RETURN OF DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE
For online purchases, customers should contact SHU TALK in respect of any Defective Merchandise immediately by emailing the Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org; shipping, tax and duties on the Defective Merchandise will not be charged. SHU TALK reserves the right to request photographic support regarding Defective Merchandise before authorising a return. If requested, the customer shall sign a waiver to indicate their acceptance that SHU TALK assumes no liability in respect of the Defective Merchandise but will present it for inspection to the Supplier or an independent third party for assessment.
For exchanges of online purchases, shipping, taxes and duties on size-exchange replacements will not be charged after the initial delivery.
- All certificates, warranties, care instructions, product labeling, dust bags and boxes (in the case of shoes) are intact and returned together with the Gift;
- The original gift receipt is presented;
- The Gift is in Sellable Condition; and
- The Gift does not fall within the category of Excluded Items.
Returns or exchanges outside 7 days of purchase (in the case of in-store purchases) or receipt (in the case of online purchases) shall be accepted in the sole discretion of SHU TALK.
In SHU TALK’s sole discretion, the original purchase amount will be credited to the credit/debit card used by the customer for purchase of the Gift or any designated account in the same name of such customer for all refunds for in-store and online purchases (as the case may be).